National Oil Storage Company FZC ( NOSCO ) Terminal Facilities
Located in Hamriyah Free Zone – Sharjah, with total storage capacity close to 65,000 cubic meters is able to supply Marine Gasoil, Low Sulfur Gasoil, Ultra Low Sulfur Gasoil, Fuel Oil 180 CST and Fuel Oil 380 CST .
Our refined products terminals receive refined products from pipelines, barges, and trucks and distribute them to third parties, who in turn deliver them to end-users and retail outlets. Terminals are facilities where products are transferred to or from storage or transportation systems, such as a pipeline, to other transportation systems, such as trucks or other pipelines. Terminals play a key role in moving product to the end-user markets by providing the following services: storage; distribution; blending to achieve specified grades of middle distillates and Fuel Oil, and other ancillary services that include the injection of additives, our refined products terminal facilities consist of multiple storage tanks and are equipped with automated truck loading equipment that is operational 24 hours a day. This automated system provides controls over allocations, credit, and carrier certification.
NOSCO Terminal is suitable for storage Gasoil and Fuel Oil, with flash point above 60 °C. Three sets of trucks loading arms and Four Pumps sets for Trucks Loading
And Two Back Loading Pumps of 700 M3/hour connected with the berth enable simultaneous cargo operations. Segregated tanks and individual pipelines for different grades of products ensure product integrity.
Hamriyah Port Berthing Restrictions
|HAMRIYAH FREE ZONE
PORT - SHARJAH
|13m at High tide
12.6 m at anytime
|BERTHING||Any Side ( Port / Starboard )|
|MAX. ACCEPTABLE DEADWEIGHT in MT||57,000 + 5%|
|ENVELOPE||HIGH TIDE / LOW TIDE|
|MAX. LINE PRESSURE IN BAR||8|
|APPROX. DISCHARGING RATE MT/HR||800|
|BACKLOADING RATE FOR GASOIL MT/HR
BACKLOADING RATE FOR FUEL OIL MT.HR
|8 Inch Dia|
|LOADING ARMS DETAILS||No Loading Arms
Loading is done by
Future Expansion - New Terminal
Now that the economic environment is stabilizing and expected to witness steady growth in the future and Gulf Energy is planning to construct the new oil storage terminal on a plot of land of 29,000 square meters at Hamriyah Free Zone – Sharjah . The land is just adjacent to National Oil Storage Company FZC ( NOSCO ).
New Terminal Key Features:-
- Storage Capacity 165,000 Cubic Meters
- All Petroleum Products Grades
- Four Pipelines ( 12 " and 14 " ) extended to the Deepwater Harbour Berth .
- Four Pipelines ( 12" ) extended to the inner Harbour
- Terminal facilities are designed to ensure fast and highly efficient vessel’s turnaround
- Ship-shore-ship operations capability
- Fully equipped for products blending
- Back Loading Pumping Rate of 1,200 Cubic Meter/Hour
- Heating System of the fuel oil storage tanks
- Tank gauging systems and batch controllers for custody transfer measurement
- Heat Tracing pipeline and insulation for Fuel Oil 380 CST
- Online 400 M3/hr Fuel Oil Blending Skid
- PLC based SCADA system
- Foam Injection and Pressurized Firewater main and Hydrant system for exposure protection
- Tanker Truck Bottom loading yard .
Designed to store feedstock, naphtha, gasoline, jet fuel, gas oil, fuel oil and base oil, the Terminal is strategically positioned to provide our customers with reliable and efficient one-stop services for their storage, blending and distribution needs.